- Chain free second floor converted flat with panoramic views
- Over 980 years remaining on lease
- Prestigious Mount Ephraim location
- 0.5 miles from town centre and train station
- Opposite Tunbridge Wells Common
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||19'3 x 17'2 (5.87m x 5.24m)|
|Utility Area||6'8 x 5'6 (2.03m x 1.68m)|
|Bedroom 1||16'1 x 11'3 (4.91m x 3.43m)|
|En Suite Shower Room||6'2 x 5'10 (1.88m x 1.78m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'11 x 9'2 (3.94m x 2.80m)|
|Bathroom||6'5 x 6'3 (1.96m x 1.91m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Tunbridge Wells 0.4 miles
- High Brooms 1.6 miles
- Frant 2.6 miles
Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.