- Sea views from your lounge
- Off street parking, making the weekly shop easy
- No onward chain complications
- Easy access to the A20/M20 and a short drive over Military Hill to be in town
- Low maintenance rear garden with sea views from the summer house
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'3 x 10'3 (3.74m x 3.13m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Utility Room||8'4 x 7'0 (2.54m x 2.14m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||18'3 x 10'4 (5.57m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'4 x 9'3 (3.15m x 2.82m)|
|Kitchen||8'6 x 7'1 (2.59m x 2.16m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 1.4 miles
- Kearsney 3.6 miles
- Martin Mill 5.4 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.4 miles
Gloster Ropewalk, Aycliffe, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.