- Characterful cottage in prime Bearsted location
- Off-road parking to rear
- Cottage garden with glorious views to the North Downs
- Full of period features including "Aga"
- Within walking distance of Bearsted Green and rail link to London
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating E (52)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'11 x 11'0 (3.63m x 3.36m)|
|Kitchen / Diner||12'2 x 11'8 (3.71m x 3.56m)|
|Bathroom||7'10 x 5'9 (2.39m x 1.75m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'11 x 11'1 (3.63m x 3.38m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'6 x 9'4 (3.51m x 2.85m)|
|Office||11'6 x 5'10 (3.51m x 1.78m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Bearsted 0.4 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 2.8 miles
- Hollingbourne 3.0 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 1.4 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 1.7 miles
Fancy Row, Thurnham Lane, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.