- Victorian terrace house with 2 double bedrooms
- Immaculately presented with modern kitchen and bathroom
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Close to Nuxley Village perfect for local shops and transport links
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let investment
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Room||10'9 x 10'2 (3.28m x 3.10m)|
|Lounge||14'0 x 9'11 (4.27m x 3.02m)|
|Kitchen||9'11 x 9'9 (3.02m x 2.97m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'1 x 10'2 (4.30m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'1 x 9'9 (4.30m x 2.97m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Bedonwell 0.3 mls, Lessness Heath 0.3 mls, St Augustine of Canterbury 0.6 mls.
- Woodside Sch 0.7 mls, Trinity Sch 0.8 mls, The Business Acad 1.0 mls.
- Belvedere 0.8 miles
- Abbey Wood 1.1 miles
- Bexleyheath 1.2 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 4.6 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 5 miles
Albany Road, Belvedere, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.