- Period family home in coastal Birchington
- Short walk away from Epple Bay with its stunning coastal trails
- Landscaped sunny aspect garden
- Converted loft room with spiral staircase
- Walking distance of Birchington's village centre and amenities
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'7 x 10'9 (3.84m x 3.28m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'10 x 9'7 (3.61m x 2.92m)|
|Bathroom||8'9 x 7'3 (2.67m x 2.21m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'1 x 10'10 (4.60m x 3.30m)|
|Dining Room||11'11 x 9'7 (3.63m x 2.92m)|
|Kitchen||10'8 x 8'11 (3.25m x 2.72m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Loft Room||15'1 x 11'3 (4.60m x 3.43m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Birchington-On-Sea 0.5 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.0 miles
- Margate 2.5 miles
York Terrace, Birchington, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.