- Perfect home whether you are a first time buyer, investor, or downsizing
- Well presented throughout, you can move straight in
- Allocated parking and a good size garden offering the utmost privacy
- Quiet position with no passing traffic
- Walking distance to bus stop, schools, shops and amenities
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating B (83)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Downstairs Cloakroom||5'11 x 2'8 (1.80m x 0.81m)|
|Kitchen||10'7 x 5'0 (3.23m x 1.53m)|
|Lounge/Diner||15'10 x 12'2 (4.83m x 3.71m)|
|( Outside )|
|Front And Rear Gardens|
|Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'3 x 8'10 (3.13m x 2.69m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'4 x 8'10 (2.85m x 2.69m)|
|Bathroom||7'3 x 5'7 (2.21m x 1.70m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 3.6 miles
- Bearsted 3.9 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 4.0 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 3.3 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 3.6 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Candice Wayne from our local Maidstone branch.Book now