- Light and airy home, perfect for a first home, or an investment
- Secluded rear garden, manageable and the ideal spot to sit and relax
- Modern throughout and extremely well presented
- Adjacent to woodlands great for walking after a long days' work
- Allocated parking for one car
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (74)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Downstairs Cloakroom||5'11 x 2'8 (1.80m x 0.81m)|
|Kitchen||11'2 x 5'1 (3.41m x 1.55m)|
|Lounge/Diner||16'5 x 12'2 (5.01m x 3.71m)|
|( Outside )|
|Front And Rear Gardens|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'5 x 8'9 (3.18m x 2.67m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'4 x 8'10 (2.85m x 2.69m)|
|Bathroom||7'3 x 5'7 (2.21m x 1.70m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 3.6 miles
- Bearsted 3.9 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 4.0 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 3.3 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 3.6 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Candice Wayne from our local Maidstone branch.Book now