- A well presented home, ideal for first time buyers, investors and for downsizing
- The private rear garden has a shed with electrics, a useful workshop/storage space
- The generous lounge/diner is bright and airy
- 2 allocated parking spaces, a rarity for newer developments
- Local amenities, transport links and picturesque countryside nearby
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||15'10 x 12'2 (4.83m x 3.71m)|
|Kitchen||12'2 x 7'11 (3.71m x 2.41m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'9 x 10'2 (3.58m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'7 x 6'4 (3.53m x 1.93m)|
|Bathroom||6'3 x 5'6 (1.91m x 1.68m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 2.4 miles
- Bearsted 2.6 miles
- Maidstone East 2.7 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 3.2 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 3.2 miles
Foster Clarke Drive, Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.