- Beautifully decorated and refurbished family home situated in a great catchment area for schools
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Offers easy access to Broadstairs town centre, train station shops and the seafront
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'10 x 12'1 (4.22m x 3.69m)|
|Dining Room||11'9 x 9'11 (3.58m x 3.02m)|
|Kitchen||12'11 x 10'4 (3.94m x 3.15m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Study||10'3 x 7'9 (3.13m x 2.36m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'10 x 10'0 (3.61m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 1||15'5 x 10'9 (4.70m x 3.28m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Broadstairs 0.7 miles
- Dumpton Park 1.8 miles
- Ramsgate 2.5 miles
Albion Road, Broadstairs, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.