- This renovation project has huge potential for a lovely family home
- Only minutes from the high street
- Close to the beautiful Westgate gardens and Canterbury West Station
- Being offered with no chain involved
- Separate access to rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (45)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'6 x 11'4 (3.51m x 3.46m)|
|Dining Area||11'7 x 11'4 (3.53m x 3.46m)|
|Kitchen||11'4 x 6'7 (3.46m x 2.01m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Downstairs Bathroom||6'7 x 5'5 (2.01m x 1.65m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'7 x 11'3 (3.53m x 3.43m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'7 x 10'5 (3.53m x 3.18m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Canterbury West 0.3 miles
- Canterbury East 0.5 miles
- Sturry 2.7 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 6.6 miles
St. Peters Place, Canterbury, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.