- Cottage brimming with charm and character with open plan living downstairs while boasting a great sized kitchen and separate utility area
- Vaulted garage just crying out to be converted offering the opportunity to create more living space (stlp)
- Bathroom big enough to hold a roll top bath and double shower!
- Ideal location, within easy reach of local station
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating F (35)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Area||23'6 x 14'2 (7.17m x 4.32m)|
|Kitchen||14'6 x 7'7 (4.42m x 2.31m)|
|Cloakroom||5'6 x 3'0 (1.68m x 0.92m)|
|Utility/Workshop||12'5 x 4'6 (3.79m x 1.37m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'4 x 8'9 (4.07m x 2.67m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'4 x 8'9 (2.85m x 2.67m)|
|Bathroom||8'5 x 8'1 (2.57m x 2.47m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe 0.5 miles
- Whitstable 1.3 miles
- Herne Bay 2.4 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 7 miles
Chestfield Road, Chestfield, Whitstable, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.