- Victorian cottage in village location on the edge of Cliffe
- Beautiful position with views over fields to front and rear
- Ready to move into and add your personal touches
- Great sized rear garden
- Ideal first time buy or escape to the country for retirement
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating F (34)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'3 x 9'6 (3.43m x 2.90m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||11'6 x 11'6 (3.51m x 3.51m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'8 x 9'11 (3.56m x 3.02m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'8 x 9'6 (3.56m x 2.90m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- The Hundred of Hoo Comprehensive School 3.0 miles (Ofsted report)
- Strood Academy 4.1 miles
- Higham 2.4 miles
- Strood 4.0 miles
- M2 Junction 1: 4.5 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 5 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Jonathan Carroll from our local Rochester branch.Book now