- Open House Saturday 21st September 2019 - by appointment only
- Chain free well presented family home
- Lounge with patio doors leading to conservatory
- Ideal location for primary schools
- Rear access to garden
- Easy access to bus routes and Margate sandy beaches
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'9 x 13'0 (4.80m x 3.97m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||13'1 x 9'5 (3.99m x 2.87m)|
|Conservatory||7'8 x 7'5 (2.34m x 2.26m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bathroom||8'7 x 5'7 (2.62m x 1.70m)|
|Bedroom 1||13'7 x 10'8 (4.14m x 3.25m)|
|Bedroom 2||15'6 x 9'1 (4.73m x 2.77m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Margate 2.1 miles
- Broadstairs 2.7 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 3.5 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with James Voysey from our local Margate branch.Book now