- Stunning cottage style home with far reaching sea views, immaculately maintained throughout
- Exposed brickwork and open fireplace with log burner
- Separate dining room which could be used an occasional bedroom
- Ornate landscaped garden with water feature, off road parking, quiet rural location
- New roof to dormer windows
- EPC energy rating E (46)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)|
|Lounge||19'8 (6.00m) x 12'8 (3.86m) narrowing to 10'7 (3.23m)|
|Dining Room||9'2 x 6'1 (2.80m x 1.86m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'1 x 11'3 (3.69m x 3.43m)|
|Jack & Jill Bathroom||11'3 x 4'9 (3.43m x 1.45m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'3 (4.04m) x 11'1 (3.38m) narrowing to 7'9 (2.36m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Westenhanger 3.5 miles
- Sandling 5.1 miles
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 7.3 miles
- M20 Junction 11: 3 miles
Court-At-Street, Lympne, Hythe, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.