- A lovely home in the heart of Coxheath village
- Perfect for first time buyers, as an investment, or to downsize to
- Walking distance to local shops, bus stop, schools and amenities
- Spacious conservatory overlooking the secluded rear garden
- Good condition ready to move into
- Double glazing
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'0 x 11'11 (4.27m x 3.63m)|
|Kitchen||11'11 x 8'1 (3.63m x 2.47m)|
|Conservatory||11'1 x 7'9 (3.38m x 2.36m)|
|( Outside )|
|Front And Rear Gardens|
|Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'0 x 8'1 (3.66m x 2.47m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'11 x 9'11 (3.63m x 3.02m)|
|Shower Room||9'0 x 5'8 (2.75m x 1.73m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- East Farleigh 3.5 miles
- Wateringbury 3.7 miles
- Barming 3.7 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 4.4 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 4.5 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Candice Wayne from our local Maidstone branch.Book now