- Video walk around available, contact branch for details
- Fantastic sized terraced home perfect for a variety of buyers
- Additional loft room will provide extra space for many uses
- Central location, close to a variety of shops & schools
- Enclosed rear garden
- Wonderful size throughout, must be seen to be appreciated
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'7 x 13'5 (4.14m x 4.09m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||13'4 x 10'6 (4.07m x 3.20m)|
|Bathroom||7'9 x 5'11 (2.36m x 1.80m)|
|Lean-To||8'6 x 4'9 (2.59m x 1.45m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'5 x 10'11 (4.09m x 3.33m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'4 x 10'6 (4.07m x 3.20m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Loft Room||17'3 x 11'7 (5.26m x 3.53m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 1.4 miles
- Dover Priory 1.7 miles
- Martin Mill 4.6 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now