- Open House Saturday 26th October 2019 - by appointment only
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Central location close to a variety of local schools
- Close to Dover town and mainline railway station
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Well proportioned throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Front Entrance Porch|
|Lounge||11'11 x 10'1 (3.63m x 3.08m)|
|Dining Area||11'11 x 11'0 (3.63m x 3.36m)|
|Kitchen||11'2 x 9'11 (3.41m x 3.02m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'0 x 10'2 (3.66m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'1 x 9'3 (3.38m x 2.82m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 1.4 miles
- Kearsney 2.3 miles
- Martin Mill 4.6 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now