- Magnificent views of Dover & Dover Castle
- Off road parking
- Beautiful family house with a garden
- Lovely scenic walks via Western Heights trail
- Excellent access for the commute via A2/A20/M20 with fast links to the Capital via Dover Priory
- EPC energy rating F (32)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||11'8 x 9'5 (3.56m x 2.87m)|
|Bathroom||6'0 x 4'1 (1.83m x 1.25m)|
|Lounge||14'8 x 9'7 (4.47m x 2.92m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Cloakroom||6'5 x 2'7 (1.96m x 0.79m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'1 x 9'7 (3.69m x 2.92m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'0 x 6'0 (3.05m x 1.83m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.5 miles
- Kearsney 2.4 miles
- Martin Mill 4.1 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.4 miles
Heights Terrace, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.