- Open House Saturday 24th August 2019 - by appointment only
- 2 bedroom cottage in the heart of Dover
- Currently tenanted, so an ideal ready made investment
- Set in Dover town
- Close to shops & main bus station
- Close to Dover Priory railway station with its fast links to London
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'10 x 9'4 (3.61m x 2.85m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||11'10 x 7'10 (3.61m x 2.39m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom||12'9 x 9'4 (3.89m x 2.85m)|
|Bedroom 2||6'9 x 4'5 (2.06m x 1.35m)|
|Bathroom||7'2 x 5'7 (2.19m x 1.70m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.2 miles
- Kearsney 2.1 miles
- Martin Mill 3.4 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now