- 2 bedroom mid terrace home
- Close to town & high speed rail links
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let investment
- Video walk round available -call branch for details
- Double glazing
- Separate utility room
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'2 x 11'6 (3.71m x 3.51m)|
|Kitchen||12'1 x 9'9 (3.69m x 2.97m)|
|Bathroom||11'1 x 6'3 (3.38m x 1.91m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||11'10 x 9'10 (3.61m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'1 x 9'10 (3.69m x 3.00m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.5 miles
- Kearsney 2.9 miles
- Martin Mill 5.2 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now