- Charming 2 bedroom terraced house
- Perfect blank canvas to decorate as you wish
- Ideal investment opportunity or first time buyer
- Perfect for a small family
- Great location close to shops, schools & transport links
- Double glazing
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating F (38)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||8'4 x 6'0 (2.54m x 1.83m)|
|Lounge||20'9 x 12'0 (6.33m x 3.66m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'6 x 8'9 (3.51m x 2.67m)|
|Bedroom 2||8'9 x 5'3 (2.67m x 1.60m)|
|Bathroom||8'4 x 6'0 (2.54m x 1.83m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 1.5 miles
- Dover Priory 1.8 miles
- Martin Mill 4.8 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.5 miles
Hillside Road, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.