- Close proximity to Folkestone's vibrant Harbour Arm, theatre, art district, skate board park and beach
- The perfect property for any and all types of buyers
- Bright, spacious and open plan - just stunning internally and ready to move into
- Beautifully kept home with courtyard garden & side entrance
- With fresh modern decor and dual aspects windows
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge Area||15'2 x 9'2 (4.63m x 2.80m)|
|Dining Area||11'2 x 10'4 (3.41m x 3.15m)|
|Kitchen Area||12'10 x 6'1 (3.91m x 1.86m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'6 x 9'6 (4.73m x 2.90m)|
|Bedroom 2||8'4 x 7'7 (2.54m x 2.31m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Folkestone Central 1.1 miles
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 1.6 miles
- Dover Priory 6.1 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 1.3 miles
- M20 Junction 12: 2.2 miles
Mount Pleasant Road, Folkestone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.