- 1960's semi-detached house
- Separate upstairs bathroom
- Huge potential; needing cosmetic updating
- Perfect first time buyer home or investment opportunity
- Within walking distance of the station, town centre and The Strand
- Double glazing
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'9 into bay x 11'3 (4.80m x 3.43m)|
|Dining Room||8'11 x 8'7 (2.72m x 2.62m)|
|Kitchen||9'4 x 7'11 (2.85m x 2.41m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||12'8 x 9'0 (3.86m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 1||15'5 x 8'7 (4.70m x 2.62m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Gillingham 0.7 miles
- Chatham 3.5 miles
- Strood 4.0 miles
- M2 Junction 4: 4 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 4.1 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Gary Snedden from our local Gillingham branch.Book now