- Cosy cottage with modern kitchen/diner and shower room, no onward chain
- Perfect for exploring the High Street as this home is located just around the corner
- Open fire to keep you warm on chilly evenings
- Low maintenance courtyard garden with outbuilding
- Short walk to seafront and canal
- New boiler installed in 2019
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Split Level Ground Floor|
|Lounge||10'6 (3.20m) narrowing to 9'4 (2.85m) x 10'1 (3.08m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||11'0 x 9'1 up to stairs (3.36m x 2.77m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'3 (3.13m) narrowing to 7'9 (2.36m) x 10'3 maximum (3.13m)|
|Bedroom 2||8'4 x 6'3 (2.54m x 1.91m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sandling 2.2 miles
- Westenhanger 3.4 miles
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 4.2 miles
- M20 Junction 11a: 1.8 miles
- M20 Junction 11: 2.2 miles
Chapel Street, Hythe, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.