- Open House this Saturday (13th Aug) - by appointment only
- Immaculate house in Lydden
- Attractively landscaped rear garden
- Decorated throughout to a very high standard
- Fantastic access to Dover, Canterbury & beyond via the A2
- Property affected by flying freehold-please make enquiries with agent
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||16'2 x 12'6 (4.93m x 3.81m)|
|Kitchen||17'5 x 12'1 (5.31m x 3.69m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'3 x 13'3 (4.65m x 4.04m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'3 x 6'6 (3.43m x 1.98m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Shepherdswell 1.7 miles
- Kearsney 1.8 miles
- Dover Priory 4.0 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 5.7 miles
Canterbury Road, Lydden, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.