- A quaint Victorian home located in the popular Barming suburb
- A lovely rear garden for those with green fingers
- A converted wet room provides a modern edge to the Victorian theme
- This home could benefit from some cosmetic improvement inside & out
- Double glazing & central heating
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'4 x 11'1 (3.46m x 3.38m)|
|Kitchen||10'7 x 10'6 (3.23m x 3.20m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'11 x 11'3 (3.63m x 3.43m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'7 x 10'4 (3.23m x 3.15m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- East Farleigh 0.2 miles
- Barming 1.2 miles
- Maidstone East 1.7 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 2 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 2.6 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now