- A beautifully presented Victorian Cottage with off road parking
- Stunning vaulted kitchen with French doors to charming garden
- Spacious lounge/dining area with wood burning stove
- Stylish bedroom 1 with luxurious bathroom
- Bedroom 2 is on it's own floor with en-suite shower room
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating G (20)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Area||21'6 x 13'0 (6.56m x 3.97m)|
|Kitchen||11'0 x 10'2 (3.36m x 3.10m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'5 x 12'4 (4.09m x 3.76m)|
|Bathroom||10'1 x 7'4 (3.08m x 2.24m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||13'5 x 11'11 (4.09m x 3.63m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Paddock Wood 2.3 miles
- Yalding 4.9 miles
- Beltring 5.0 miles
Railway Cottages, Old Hay, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.