- Spacious house in need of renovating in a central location
- Walking distance to the town centre, schools and main line train station
- Downstairs bathroom and upstairs toilet
- Large rear garden in need of landscaping
- Being sold with no forward chain
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'3 x 9'10 (4.04m x 3.00m)|
|Dining Room||13'2 x 10'8 (4.02m x 3.25m)|
|Kitchen||11'9 x 7'0 (3.58m x 2.14m)|
|Lean To/Garden Room||17'7 x 11'8 (5.36m x 3.56m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'4 x 9'8 (4.07m x 2.95m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'0 x 10'2 at widest point (3.36m x 3.10m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Rainham 0.3 miles
- Newington 3.2 miles
- Gillingham 4.3 miles
- M2 Junction 4: 2.5 miles
- M2 Junction 5: 3.2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Darren Williams from our local Rainham branch.Book now