- Chain free semi-detached house in need of some refurbishment
- Benefits from a utility area and handy cellar space
- Quiet cul-de -sac location
- Short walk to the town, shops and local amenities
- Close to bus routes and Ramsgate mainline train station
- EPC energy rating E (44)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'10 x 11'9 (3.61m x 3.58m)|
|Kitchen||14'3 x 10'10 (4.35m x 3.30m)|
|Conservatory||8'8 x 5'9 (2.64m x 1.75m)|
|Courtyard Garden To Front|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||8'8 x 6'10 (2.64m x 2.08m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'8 x 10'9 (3.56m x 3.28m)|
|Bathroom||6'10 x 5'2 (2.08m x 1.58m)|
Basement Room Dimensions
|Cellar Area||11'7 x 10'8 (3.53m x 3.25m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Clarendon House Grammar School 0.3 miles,St Lawrence College 0.8 miles. (Ofsted report)
- Ramsgate 0.6 miles
- Dumpton Park 1.3 miles
- Broadstairs 2.3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Dan Daly from our local Ramsgate branch.Book now