- Open House Saturday 25th September 2021 - by appointment only
- Ideal first time buy!
- Beautifully presented with character features
- Refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Landscaped low maintenance rear garden
- Close to top performing schools
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'10 x 10'0 (4.22m x 3.05m)|
|Dining Room||13'10 x 10'0 (4.22m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen||9'0 x 7'11 (2.75m x 2.41m)|
|Shower Room||7'11 x 5'11 (2.41m x 1.80m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'9 x 10'0 (4.19m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'6 x 10'0 (4.12m x 3.05m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- The Pilgrim School 0.7 miles (Ofsted report)
- Sir Joseph Williamson's Mathematical School 0.6 miles (Ofsted report)
- The Rochester Grammar School for Girls 0.7 miles (Ofsted report)
- Strood 2.1 miles
- Rochester 2.0 miles
- Chatham 2.0 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 1.4 miles
- M2 Junction 3: 2.7 miles
Mount Road, Rochester, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.