- Charming Grade II listed cottage formerly part of Arms House
- Delightful village setting close to country pubs and primary school
- Easy to maintain gardens, Car barn plus additional parking space
- Beautiful interior blending the old with modern decorative finishes
- Superb Modern fitted kitchen
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge / Dining / Kitchen||24'1 x 16'2 (7.35m x 4.93m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'10 x 10'9 (5.13m x 3.28m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'2 x 10'1 (3.10m x 3.08m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Gillingham 17. miles
- Newington 17. miles
- Chatham 18. miles
- M2 Junction 7: 2 miles
- M2 Junction 6: 3.2 miles
The Square, Hogbens Hill, Selling, Faversham, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.