- Grade II listed mews style home positioned in the Historic Dockyard.
- Within walking distance of Chatham station and close to motorway links via Medway tunnel.
- Converted carriage stables with high vaulted ceilings and original period features.
- Gated entrance with security and allocated parking to the front of the property.
- Within waking distance of Chatham station and access to Medway tunnel leading to motorway links.
- En-suite bathroom
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||16'5 x 12'9 (5.01m x 3.89m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||16'5 x 7'9 (5.01m x 2.36m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'5 x 9'5 (5.01m x 2.87m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||16'5 x 7'9 (5.01m x 2.36m)|
|Bathroom||9'10 x 5'7 (3.00m x 1.70m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Chatham 1.0 mile, Gillingham 1.1 miles
- Rochester 2.0 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 2.7 miles
- M2 Junction 1: 3.7 miles