- Lovingly renovated and extended home
- Large Summer house with potential for home office in the rear garden
- Nestled in the village of Southborough, close to southborough common and plenty of green spaces
- Extended to the ground floor creating a wonderfully versatile living space
- Close to shops and amenities with the mainline station just 0.6miles away
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Living Room / Dining Room||23'3 x 11'3 (7.09m x 3.43m)|
|Kitchen||11'6 x 11'3 (3.51m x 3.43m)|
|Bathroom||7'1 x 6'3 (2.16m x 1.91m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'8 x 10'8 (3.56m x 3.25m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'5 x 9'4 (3.48m x 2.85m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- High Brooms 0.9 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 1.7 miles
- Tonbridge 2.5 miles
Norton Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.