- Family house with off road parking
- Sold with tenant in situ
- An ideal already made buy to let investment
- Positioned at Richmond Park with easy access to A256 & A2
- Beautifully presented home with downstairs cloakroom as well as an en-suite to bedroom one
- EPC energy rating B (82)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'6 x 11'2 (4.73m x 3.41m)|
|Kitchen||10'4 x 9'0 (3.15m x 2.75m)|
|Utility Area||7'5 x 5'2 (2.26m x 1.58m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'6 x 10'11 (3.81m x 3.33m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room||6'8 x 4'6 (2.03m x 1.37m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'9 x 8'8 (4.50m x 2.64m)|
|Bathroom||8'1 x 6'5 (2.47m x 1.96m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 1.6 miles
- Martin Mill 2.0 miles
- Dover Priory 2.3 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7.8 miles
Barn Owl Way, Whitfield, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.