- Extended semi-detached bungalow in a sought after location
- Well presented throughout and with superb living space and 2 bathrooms
- Outbuilding which could be converted to a home office
- Good sized, low maintenance garden
- Great choice for either a couple downsizing or a family
- Three bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'4 x 9'11 (3.76m x 3.02m)|
|Dining Area||9'9 x 8'3 (2.97m x 2.52m)|
|Kitchen||10'5 x 9'8 (3.18m x 2.95m)|
|Utility Room||12'4 x 3'10 (3.76m x 1.17m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'9 x 9'4 (3.89m x 2.85m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'0 x 8'3 (2.75m x 2.52m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'3 x 8'0 (2.82m x 2.44m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Barnehurst 0.2 mls, Normandy 0.2 mls, Northumberland Heath 0.5 mls.
- Erith Sch 0.3 mls, Oakwood Sch 0.9 mls, St Catherine's Sch 1.1 mls, Bexleyheath Sch 1.1 mls, Bexley Coll 1.1 mls.
- Barnehurst 0.4 mls, Erith 0.9 mls, Slade Green 1.0 mls.
- M25 Junction 1a: 3.4 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 3.7 miles
Fairford Avenue, Barnehurst, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.