- Spacious accommodation with scope to extend further subject to planning permission
- Situated at the end of a private road.
- Just a hop skip and a jump from Epple Bay
- Sunny and secluded rear garden
- Versatile accommodation to suit your personal tastes
- Three bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- Double garage + ORP
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||23'11 x 15'11 (7.29m x 4.85m)|
|Conservatory||22'2 x 9'6 (6.76m x 2.90m)|
|Kitchen||11'9 x 9'9 (3.58m x 2.97m)|
|Former Bedroom 3||10'11 x 8'4 (3.33m x 2.54m)|
|Utility||10'7 x 9'7 (3.23m x 2.92m)|
|Bedroom 1||14'10 x 12'5 (4.52m x 3.79m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'4 x 10'10 (3.46m x 3.30m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Birchington-On-Sea 0.7 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.5 miles
- Margate 2.6 miles
Alison Close, Birchington, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.