- Impressive property in sought after location
- Sunny aspect rear garden, separate patio area to the side and front garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Within walking distance to Birchington Village
- Offered for sale chain free
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'9 x 11'0 (3.89m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 9'9 (3.66m x 2.97m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'2 x 7'10 (3.41m x 2.39m)|
|Lounge||14'3 x 12'8 (4.35m x 3.86m)|
|Dining Area||14'3 x 7'10 (4.35m x 2.39m)|
|Kitchen||11'9 x 6'8 (3.58m x 2.03m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Birchington-On-Sea 0.4 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 2.1 miles
- Minster 4.0 miles
- Margate 4.0 miles
Duncan Drive, Birchington, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.