- Open House Saturday 26th October 2019 - by appointment only
- Beautifully presented detached bungalow with high quality finish
- Gated driveway with parking for friends and family
- Large and secluded rear garden
- Convenient location
- Planning permission gained for extension to convert into impressive family home.
- En-suite bathroom
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Master Bedroom||14'2 x 8'7 (4.32m x 2.62m)|
|En-Suite To Bedroom 1|
|Bedroom 2||14'2 x 10'4 (4.32m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'5 x 8'9 (3.18m x 2.67m)|
|Study||10'11 x 4'9 (3.33m x 1.45m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||24'9 x 10'0 (7.55m x 3.05m)|
|Lounge||20'6 x 14'9 (6.25m x 4.50m)|
|Orangery||14'5 x 14'2 (4.40m x 4.32m)|
|Garden To Rear|
|Off Road Parking To Front|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Fleetdown Junior School 0.8 mls, Gateway Primary 0.8 mls, York Road Junior School & Language Unit 0.9 mls.
- Leigh Tech Academy 0.0 mls, Dartford Tech College 1.4 mls, Grammar School for Girls Wilmington 1.8 mls.
- Leigh Tech Academy 0.0 mls, Dartford Tech College 1.4 mls, North West Kent College of Tech 1.8 mls.
- Dartford 1.2 miles
- Stone Crossing 1.9 miles
- Greenhithe 2.7 miles.
- M25 Junction 1b: 0.4 miles
- M25 Junction 2: 0.7 miles