- Large colt bungalow with stunning views
- No onward chain complications
- Handy workshops & out buildings
- Garage & off road parking, ideal for when the guests descend
- Sought after location in Dover, short distance to local schools & amenities
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Study/Bedroom 3||8'0 x 7'3 (2.44m x 2.21m)|
|Lounge||19'3 x 15'4 (5.87m x 4.68m)|
|Kitchen||16'0 x 14'6 (4.88m x 4.42m)|
|Bedroom 1||13'3 x 11'9 (4.04m x 3.58m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'3 x 7'0 (3.43m x 2.14m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.8 miles
- Kearsney 1.8 miles
- Martin Mill 2.8 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7.2 miles
Danes Court, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.