- Large lounge/diner with a conservatory extension
- Secure block paved off road parking
- Close to sea front and a short walk from the town centre
- Beautifully presented and private rear garden with a large decked area
- Bedrooms spaced over the ground and 1st floors
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||23'5 x 9'9 (7.14m x 2.97m)|
|Conservatory||11'4 x 9'1 (3.46m x 2.77m)|
|Sitting Room/Bedroom 3||13'1 x 9'9 (3.99m x 2.97m)|
|Kitchen||11'5 x 8'2 (3.48m x 2.49m)|
|Bathroom||7'8 x 7'6 (2.34m x 2.29m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'8 x 10'5 (4.47m x 3.18m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'0 x 10'1 (3.97m x 3.08m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Herne Bay 0.5 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe 2.0 miles
- Whitstable 3.4 miles
The Broadway, Herne Bay, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.