- Family home just around the corner from the seafront
- Scope for some redecoration and improvement
- Double glazing and central heating
- For sale by Modern Auction - T&Cs apply
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price. Buyer's fees apply
- Three bedrooms
- Garage + off-road parking
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||18'0 (5.49m) x 12'4 (3.76m) narrowing to 9'3 (2.82m)|
|Kitchen||10'9 (3.28m) narrowing to 8'6 (2.59m) x 7'0 (2.14m)|
|Bedroom 1||10'0 x 9'2 (3.05m x 2.80m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'1 x 7'5 (3.99m x 2.26m)|
|Bedroom 3||7'9 x 7'5 (2.36m x 2.26m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Marsh Academy 3.5 miles (Ofsted report)
- Brockhill Park Performing Arts College 10. miles
- Ham Street 9.6 miles
- Appledore 11. miles
Lade Fort Crescent, Lydd On Sea, Romney Marsh, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.