- A much loved 3 bedroom detached house in the heart of the village
- Easy to manage, low maintenance gardens to side & rear
- Block paved driveway and store room (formerly the garage)
- Enjoy strolls across Tayne Field and through the local countryside
- Set on a private, unadopted lane
- Double glazing
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Dining Room||12'3 x 10'10 (3.74m x 3.30m)|
|Utility Room||8'5 x 5'4 (2.57m x 1.63m)|
|Lounge||20'6 x 11'4 (6.25m x 3.46m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'6 x 11'4 (4.42m x 3.46m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'6 x 8'6 (4.42m x 2.59m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'3 x 7'7 (2.52m x 2.31m)|
|Bathroom||10'11 (3.33m) narrowing to 8'10 (2.69m) x 4'6 (1.37m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sandling 3.5 miles
- Folkestone Central 4.6 miles
- Westenhanger 4.9 miles
- M20 Junction 11a: 2.5 miles
- M20 Junction 11: 2.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Backhurst from our local Hythe branch.Book now