- A charming Victorian Lodge with spacious rooms and high ceilings.
- Superb rural location with glorious gardens overlooking farm pond.
- Gorgeous kitchen/dining room with sliding doors to courtyard.
- Living room with bifold doors to large conservatory.
- 3 good size bedrooms, one used as a study.
- Double glazing
- Separate utility room
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating F (34)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Diner||17'1 x 11'2 (5.21m x 3.41m)|
|Bathroom||7'11 x 7'10 (2.41m x 2.39m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'1 x 10'3 (3.69m x 3.13m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'2 (3.71m) x 10'2 at widest point (3.10m) narrowing to 9'1 at narrowest point (2.77m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'1 (3.69m) x 11'11 at widest point (3.63m) narrowing to 10'10 at narrowest point (3.30m)|
|Lounge||12'0 (3.66m) x 11'10 at widest point (3.61m) narrowing to 10'7 (3.23m)|
|Conservatory||12'9 x 11'4 (3.89m x 3.46m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Paddock Wood 1.9 miles
- Beltring 2.9 miles
- Yalding 4.5 miles