- Wonderful property with conservatory
- Ideal village location of Shepherdswell, stumbling distance to the pub
- Garage & off road parking
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with stunning vista to the rear
- Under floor heating in the kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||20'11 x 10'6 (6.38m x 3.20m)|
|Conservatory||11'11 x 9'10 (3.63m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'6 x 7'9 (3.20m x 2.36m)|
|Kitchen||13'10 x 9'10 (4.22m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'10 x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 1||14'3 x 11'6 (4.35m x 3.51m)|
|Bathroom||8'0 x 7'2 (2.44m x 2.19m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Shepherdswell 0.4 miles
- Kearsney 2.8 miles
- Martin Mill 4.9 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7.1 miles
Mill Fields, Shepherdswell, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.