- Open House Saturday 28th May 2022 - by appointment only
- Modern design throughout with a 10 year new build warranty still in effect
- Light & airy property with en-suite to bedroom 1
- High specification appliances
- Highly sought after village location of Whitfield with a large driveway
- Close to local amenities, schools & road links
- Double glazing
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating B (82)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||23'3 x 19'11 (7.09m x 6.07m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||16'8 x 12'3 (5.08m x 3.74m)|
|Utility Room||8'0 x 6'0 (2.44m x 1.83m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'2 x 10'0 (4.63m x 3.05m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room||5'2 x 4'4 (1.58m x 1.32m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'3 x 9'8 (3.13m x 2.95m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'4 x 9'7 (3.15m x 2.92m)|
|Bathroom||9'0 x 8'2 (2.75m x 2.49m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Christchurch Academy 1.5 miles
- Dover Grammar Girls school 3.4 miles.
- Kearsney 2.1 miles
- Martin Mill 5.2 miles
- Dover Priory 5.5 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7.6 miles
Forge Lane, Whitfield, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.