- Beautifully extended Bungalow
- Completely refurbished throughout and features a stunning open plan kitchen
- Lovely village location of Whitfield, close to village school and shop.
- Plenty of off road parking and a great sized rear garden
- No onward chain complications
- En-suite bathroom
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Kitchen/Diner||22'7 x 16'6 (6.89m x 5.03m)|
|Utility Room||9'2 x 5'7 (2.80m x 1.70m)|
|Bathroom||11'6 x 7'4 (3.51m x 2.24m)|
|Bedroom 1||9'6 x 9'1 (2.90m x 2.77m)|
|Dressing Area||9'1 x 5'5 (2.77m x 1.65m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'7 x 9'5 (3.53m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'7 x 9'3 (2.92m x 2.82m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 1.7 miles
- Shepherdswell 4.7 miles
- Martin Mill 4.8 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7.3 miles
Nursery Lane, Whitfield, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.