- Set in a sought after location
- No onward chain complications
- Large rear garden, perfect for entertaining
- Ample off road parking, perfect for when guests descend
- Garage which could be converted to a home office or playroom (subject to the necessary planning consents)
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'7 x 12'5 (3.84m x 3.79m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'6 x 9'2 (3.51m x 2.80m)|
|Bedroom 1||16'6 x 11'4 (5.03m x 3.46m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'6 x 9'4 (3.20m x 2.85m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Kitchen||11'7 x 11'0 (3.53m x 3.36m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 1.4 miles
- Martin Mill 4.5 miles
- Dover Priory 4.9 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7 miles
Singledge Lane, Whitfield, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.