- Open House Saturday 24th August 2019 - by appointment only
- Best Offers invited, closing Monday 16th September 2019
- Detached bungalow in need of modernisation
- Peaceful, rural setting
- Developers dream
- Generous sized plot, ideal for development (stpp)
- Countryside views
- Three bedrooms
- Garage + ORP
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||18'5 x 10'6 (5.62m x 3.20m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Area||14'5 x 7'8 (4.40m x 2.34m)|
|Conservatory||9'8 x 9'5 (2.95m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 1||13'1 x 10'0 (3.99m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'0 x 7'8 (2.75m x 2.34m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'7 x 5'6 (2.62m x 1.68m)|
|Bath & Shower Room||7'9 x 5'9 (2.36m x 1.75m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Whitstable 3.9 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe 4.5 miles
- Chartham 4.8 miles
- M2 Junction 7: 3.4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Chris Cane from our local Whitstable branch.Book now