- First floor maisonette with 169 year lease
- Private rear garden, great for family
- Highly sought after position in Barnehurst's "A,B,C Roads"
- Perfect location for railway station and popular local schools
- Ideal first time buy or for someone looking to downsize
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (68)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'8 x 10'8 (3.86m x 3.25m)|
|Kitchen||7'5 x 7'0 (2.26m x 2.14m)|
|Bedroom 1||10'5 x 9'5 (3.18m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'4 x 7'6 (3.15m x 2.29m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'8 x 7'5 (2.95m x 2.26m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Barnehurst 0.9 miles
- Erith 2.0 miles
- Bexley 2.0 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 3.3 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 3.9 miles
Edendale Road, Barnehurst, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.