- Stunning Grade II garden apartment
- Beautiful and well proportioned throughout
- Private entrance including courtyard
- As well as use of garden and park to rear
- Central Location, close to Dover Town, mainline railway station and seafront
- Perfect for a variety of buys, including first time buyers,
- Second homers or Air BnB.
- Three bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating G (18)
Split Level Lower Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||14'10 x 7'7 (4.52m x 2.31m)|
|Storage||8'9 x 7'11 (2.67m x 2.41m)|
|Lounge||16'2 x 15'5 (4.93m x 4.70m)|
|Bathroom||9'2 x 7'8 (2.80m x 2.34m)|
|Utility / Boiler Room||6'11 x 3'11 (2.11m x 1.19m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'10 x 6'6 (4.22m x 1.98m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'8 x 7'6 (3.25m x 2.29m)|
|Bedroom 1||18'2 x 9'3 (5.54m x 2.82m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.5 miles
- Kearsney 2.4 miles
- Martin Mill 3.2 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7.3 miles
Victoria Park, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.